A creative Master Sculptor, with an inherent talent for design, fabrication and craftsmanship with a deep-rooted passion for art.
Able to tutor individuals or larger groups in Fine Arts with particular emphasis on three-dimensional art forms using a variety of materials.
An ability and keen interest to educate and inspire young minds by developing a creative and positive learning atmosphere.
I am willing to join a creative team that contributes to my personal growth as a creative sculptor, an effective communicator, teacher, and I am aspiring to continue to grow as a purposeful artist.
Areas Of Expertise
Three-dimensional design rendering
Three-dimensional art creation using other materials and methods
Bronze sculpture design & creation
Clay work and fire
Creating artistic images on canvas or other materials
Encouraging and inspiring fresh artistic minds
Stone art design & creation
Develop learning Atmosphere for Students
Ability to create art from a wide variety of materials
Cross-cultural communications skills
Master Sculptor 1995, September – To December 2017
Abu Dhabi Authority for Culture & Heritage Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
• The Abu Dhabi Authority for Culture and Heritage grew out of the Abu Dhabi Cultural Foundation
in late 2005 to promote cultural and historical aspects of Abu Dhabi. ADACH is a well known Abu Dhabi historical building. In fact, the old Cultural Foundation was located on the site of the old Sh. Zaiyed’s palace.
• I have been working as a Master Sculptor with Abu Dhabi Authority for Culture and Heritage, UAE. Responsible for the creation of artworks in two and three dimensions, running of the Sculpture Studio at the workshop, together with the preparation of coursework for sculpture students, to educate and inspire young minds by developing a positive learning atmosphere.
• I have been involved with personal and group tutoring in fine Arts for many years, with particular emphasis on three-dimensional art forms, utilizing any combination of mediums, methods, and techniques: carves objects from stone, plaster, wood, metal or other materials, using abrasives, chisels, gouges, mallets and other hand tools. I model plastic substances, such as clay or wax,
using fingers and small hand tools to form objects which may subsequently be cast in bronze or concrete, or fired to harden objects.
• Design, implementation, and supervision of sculptural projects such as facades, fountains, relief, mosaics and memorials.
• Design and implementation of unique gifts for VIP guests and awards for festivals and exhibitions organized by the Abu Dhabi Authority for Culture and Heritage. Reading lectures to VIP guests describing the process of creating a piece of art.
• Developed and taught specialized programs for sculpture, painting and ceramics to the level of fine arts.
• Organized a permanent exhibition in the workshop including the artwork of the students.
• Identified young talent from UAE and supported them by giving advice and direction for developing their talent and organizing exhibitions on their behalf.
• Former independent artist and sculptor in Bulgaria, responsible for many works of art now in public and private collections.
Qualifications and Other Skills
June - 1988 Master's Degree Sculpture, National Academy Of Fine Arts, Sofia, Bulgaria.
May- 1978 Diploma, High School Of Ceramics And Glass, Sofia, Bulgaria.
1989 Member, Union Of Bulgarian Artist, Sofia, Bulgaria
1989 International Association of Art with UNESCO
1996 Member, Emirates Fine Arts Society, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
2011 Abu Dhabi Art Squad
2018 Nova Scotia Potters' Guild
2018 Nova Scotia Centre for Craft and Design
2019 Art Zone Gallery, Halifax, Nova Scotia
2007 Certificate of Appreciation, Environment Agency, Abu Dhabi UAE
2002 Certificate of Participation Emirates Fine Arts Society, The 21st Annual Fine Art Exhibition, Abu Dhabi UAE
2001 Achieved Second Place, “The 20th Annual Fine Art Exhibition”, Emirates Fine Art Society, Abu Dhabi, UAE Lists